Participate in the organic beer competition
The Challenge Millésime Bio 2021 comptest will take place in Montpellier on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 January 2022.
The contest is supported by the SNBI (Syndicat national des brasseurs indépendants) to organise a professional tasting for the participating breweries.
To celebrate the entry of beers into the competition, we are honoured to welcome a figure from the brewing industry as president of the competition: Elisabeth Pierre. Beer expert, author (specialised magazine Bières & Mets, Guide Hachette des Bières ...), professional trainer in zythology (University of La Rochelle, Suze la Rousse, Sommelier Bière Doemens, Académie Bierissima ...), lecturer, international judge in beer competitions, founder of the cercle Bierissima (professional network dedicated to French-speaking women working in the world of beer) ... She will be the perfect spokesperson for the participating and awarded brewers. For more information about Elisabeth Pierre: http://www.bierissima.com/
Prerequisites for participation:
We strongly advise you to read the contest rules and the participation terms and conditions listed on this page as no refund will be made after receipt of your application. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration of beers in the competition
Registration dates : from November 2 to 30, 2021 *
* We will limit the maximum number of total samples, which means that as soon as we have reached our quota, we will close the site to registrations even if the November 30 deadline is not met. Tip: Register early, fill in all samples from the start and send complete participation packages quickly.
Online registration procedure
Registrations are only done on the internet via the MyVitibio platform (registration link at the bottom of this page).
Steps to register online :
The first 2 steps are not necessary if you have already created a MyVitibio account to register for the Millésime Bio exhibition or to join Sudvinbio. In this case, you only need to log in.
- Create a personal account linked to an email address allowing you to connect to MyVitibio at any time
- Create a company account with all the information related to the participating company
- To register your beers for the competition, you will need to :
- complete the online form with the information about the beer you are entering
- for each beer entered, upload your AB certificate and the proof of packaging to your online space
- once all your products have been entered, click on the button I have finished my registration. This step will allow the competition team to start checking your file
- pay the participation fee. Once your file has been checked by the competition team, you will receive an invoice corresponding to your payment
Participation fees and payment methods
The participation fee, per registered wine, is 70 € excluding VAT for EU countries outside France and 84 € including VAT for France and countries outside the EU.
Payment of the Challenge Millésime Bio participation fee must be made at the time of registration. They can be paid by credit card directly on the registration site, by bank transfer (Sudvinbio bank details below) or by cheque made out to Sudvinbio (only for French participants).
Prepare the packages with the samples
You must enclose in the box the presentation sheet of the beer in the box. This form can be downloaded from your online registration area.
Number of bottles to be sent per registered wine
|Volume of beer bottle or can||Volume greater than or equal to 0.5 litres||Volume less than 0.5 litres|
|Number of bottles or cans to be sent per registered beer||3||6|
Dates for receiving samples
From 2 November to 23 December 2021
Please note : the offices will be closed for the receipt of parcels from 23 December 2021, 4 p.m.
Before sending your samples, don't forget to attach the beer description sheet which can be downloaded from your online space.
Challenge Millésime Bio 2022
Bureaux à droite directement après l'entrée du site de l'ICV (institut coopératif du vin)
La Jasse de Maurin
Mobile phone number to give to the person in charge of delivery : 06 69 79 54 87
GPS coordinates to be entered on the address: Latitude: 43.5573798 / Longitude: 3.8604374
From 8:30 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
Summary of the steps to participate in the 2022 beer competition
Download the registration procedure: HERE