Welcome to the Challenge Millésime Bio contest 2018 !
Challenge Millesime Bio will be held on Wednesday the 17th of January 2018 in Montpellier.
The competition is open to organic wines and wines made from certified grapes, compliant with the production methods of organic agriculture according to applicable EU regulations. Wines undergoing conversion are not accepted.
Register online from the 6th of November to the 8th of December 2017.
To participate, please read below and click by the link at the end of the page.
Mandatory documents must be sent together with wines competing in the Challenge. The deadline for transmission of documents is the 8th of December, 2017.
Vintage 2017 wines will be given an extra deadline for shipment of bottles. (please see conditions below)
Please proceed as follows:
- Register wines online (including 2017 vintage wines) before the 8th of December 2017. Please note that beyond this date the site will be closed for further registration.
- For pre-2017 vintage wines: please send mandatory documents and bottles together before the 8th of December 2017. If ready, please send vintage 2017 wines too.
- For vintage 2017 wines: deadline for transmission of bottles has been extended, but it is COMPULSORY to send mandatory documents before the 8th of December 2017. The deadline for transmission of bottles ONLY is the 22nd of December 2017.
It is important that we receive mandatory documents as early as possible in order to check conditions and validate participation. We are fully aware that certain documents are unavailable before the 8th of December; please send any available documents before this time, and we will complete admission procedure upon receiving remaining documents.
Please note; extended deadline concerns 2017 vintage wines only. Pre-2017 vintage wines received on this date will be refused.
Please contact us for any further information.
Practical information for Challenge participants
- List of mandatory documents for registration
How to register for Challenge Millesime Bio 2018
I registered for the Challenge last year
Last year’s passwords remain valid, thus allowing participants to retrieve company data. Direct connection to personal space on Challenge website available via the connection icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen in the Wine-grower section.
Password forgotten? Please do not worry, a new one will be generated. You can generate a new password by clicking HERE. The registration form will recognize your email adress and lets you generate a new passeword.
Please note: Millesime Bio wine fair passwords may not be used for the Challenge Millesime Bio.
I did not register for the Challenge last year
Please follow these simple steps for registration:
1. Click on link below
2. Fill in company information
3. An activation link will be sent by email. Please click on the link to activate account
4. Once account activated, connect to personal space on Challenge website via the connection icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen in the Wine-grower section.
5. Register wines for the Challenge
You contacts :
Global coordination of contest : Emmanuelle Alias
@ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Person in charge following up files :
@ : email@example.com
Tel : 06 61 12 39 52